In this paper, Brand in Action publishes the results from a series of in-depth interviews conducted with some of the key figures in football club sponsorship, including partnership managers at eight Premier League clubs of different sizes and profiles.
- The absence of activation from sponsorship sales negotiations
- Why a strategic approach is vital
- How activation can bring fans closer to brands
- Why content is still king
- How the wrong resource can hamper activation
- The importance of measuring activity
- What good looks like – brilliant activation campaigns